After much prayer and conversations with church leadership we have created a plan for a safe, healthy approach to reopening the church facilities for in-person weekend worship gatherings. We have developed this plan while working in conjunction with our fellowship networks, other churches, and in alignment with health recommendations.
Limited Opening Phase (Begins June 13)
- Online church services continue.
- Limited in-person weekend worship gatherings restart Saturdays and Sundays.
- Church offices open.
- All groups continue online/conference call meetings only.
- No nursery, preschool, or children’s ministry available during in-person worship gatherings.
- Sick and vulnerable continue to worship online only.
Additional information for this phase:
- In-person weekend services will last approximately one hour.
- Please arrive as close to service time as possible. There will be no seating in the lobby. Please find a socially distanced seat in the sanctuary when you arrive.
- We will practice 6 ft. social distancing in the sanctuary and throughout the church property.
- Only the lobby, bathrooms, and sanctuary will be open.
- We will not be serving coffee or any food during this phase.
- There will be a place in the lobby for offerings and prayer requests so that we do not have to pass plates.
- Church will be cleaned before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available in the lobby for those who would like one.
- PLEASE stay home and watch online if you are or have been sick, considered vulnerable, or are apprehensive to return to public worship. We will stay connected online until we all can gather together in-person.
We look forward to being together again!
Future phases of our restart plan will be available down the road.