After much prayer and conversations with church leadership we have created a plan for a safe, healthy approach to reopening the church facilities for in-person weekend worship gatherings. We have developed this plan while working in conjunction with our fellowship networks, other churches, and in alignment with health recommendations.
Limited Opening Phase
- Online church services continue.
- Limited in-person onsite weekend worship gatherings Saturdays and Sundays.
- Church offices open.
- Small groups can meet with social distancing.
- KidMin (K-5th grade) and Preschool Ministry will be available during onsite worship gatherings. (SEE LETTER BELOW)
- Sick and vulnerable continue to worship online only.
Additional information for this phase:
- In-person weekend services will last approximately one hour.
- Please arrive as close to service time as possible. There will be no seating in the lobby. Please find a socially distanced seat in the sanctuary when you arrive.
- We will practice 6 ft. social distancing in the sanctuary and throughout the church property.
- Only the lobby, bathrooms, and sanctuary will be open.
- We will not be serving coffee or any food during this phase.
- There will be a place in the lobby for offerings and prayer requests so that we do not have to pass plates.
- Church will be cleaned before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available in the lobby for those who would like one.
- We ask that masks be worn in the lobby and bathrooms areas.
- PLEASE stay home and watch online if you are or have been sick, considered vulnerable, or are apprehensive to return to public worship. We will stay connected online until we all can gather together in-person.
KidMin Restart Letter
Dear KidMin Parents,
I am beyond excited to announce that by the Elders prayerful decision, KidMin and preschool ministry is going to restart. Here is how things will look moving forward:
- Nursery will NOT be available until further notice because of the need for hands-on interaction with this age group.
- Socially-distant KidMin restart will be open to kids in Kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Preschool ministry will begin in a brand new clean room 105 on Sundays only. Preschool ministry on Saturday will be with KidMin.
- The family room will be available to parents with young children. There will not be a leader in the room, but parents are welcome to the equipment and can view the service live on the T.V.
For safety and cleaning measures:
- We will wipe down rooms before and after each service
- Games, worship, and lesson time will all be socially distant (6-feet)
- Service times will be limited to an hour like regular service times
- Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes will be with the group during the entire service
- Like CLC services, masks will be optional. Leaders will wear masks during KidMin services
Please feel free to let me know what you think and if we can expect to see you and your kids back for service. We miss you during this time, but we want to remain respectful to everyone’s decision during this time. Please do what is best for you and your family.