After much prayer and conversations with church leadership we have created a plan for a safe, healthy approach to reopening the church facilities for in-person weekend worship gatherings. We have developed this plan while working in conjunction with our fellowship networks, other churches, and in alignment with health recommendations.
Limited Opening Phase
- Online church services continue.
- Limited in-person onsite weekend worship gatherings Saturdays and Sundays.
- Church offices open.
- Small groups can meet with social distancing.
- KidMin (K-5th grade), Preschool and Nursery Ministry will be available during onsite worship gatherings. (SEE LETTER BELOW)
- Sick and vulnerable continue to worship online only.
Additional information for this phase:
- In-person weekend services will last approximately one hour.
- Please arrive as close to service time as possible. There will be no seating in the lobby. Please find a socially distanced seat in the sanctuary when you arrive.
- We will practice 6 ft. social distancing in the sanctuary and throughout the church property.
- Only the lobby, bathrooms, and sanctuary will be open.
- We will not be serving coffee or any food during this phase.
- There will be a place in the lobby for offerings and prayer requests so that we do not have to pass plates.
- Church will be cleaned before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available in the lobby for those who would like one.
- We ask that masks be worn in the lobby and bathrooms areas.
- PLEASE stay home and watch online if you are or have been sick, considered vulnerable, or are apprehensive to return to public worship. We will stay connected online until we all can gather together in-person.
KidMin Restart Letter
Dear KidMin Parents,
I am beyond excited to announce that by the Elders prayerful decision, KidMin, preschool, and nursery ministry are going to restart.
Our nursery, for the time being, will be located in the Family Room just off the Sanctuary.
For safety and cleaning measures:
- We will wipe down rooms before and after each service.
- Games, worship, and lesson time will all be socially distant (6-feet).
- Service times will be limited to an hour like regular service times.
- Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes will be with the group during the entire service.
- Like CLC services, masks are encouraged. Leaders will wear masks during KidMin services.
Please feel free to let me know what you think and if we can expect to see you and your kids back for service. We miss you during this time, but we want to remain respectful to everyone’s decision during this time. Please do what is best for you and your family.